Help/Support - RowdySpace Support
RowdySpace Instructions (PDF) – print versions
- How to access your official RowdySpace folder
- How to manage your files and folders in RowdySpace (upload, delete, rename, navigate within RowdySpace, etc.)
- How to create a folder for Library staff to upload your scanned files
- How to copy files from your personal RowdySpace account to your official faculty evaluation folder
RowdySpace Interactive Tutorials
In addition to the video tutorials and printed instructions, OIT has created a set of interactive tutorials for faculty. Select the appropriate tutorial, then follow the prompts at the bottom.
RowdySpace in-person training for faculty
Faculty can register by going to UTSA Online Learning and choosing Electronic Faculty Review Process Training from the drop down menu. Participants can also call 458-5206.
The current scheduled classes for Spring 2013 are as follows. All will be in room MS 1.03.14 (FIT Lab) on the Main Campus:
- Thursday, April 18th (2:00 – 3:30pm)
- Monday, April 22nd (2:00 – 3:30pm)
- Thursday, April 25th (10:00am – 11:30 am)
Other RowdySpace Support
Contact OIT Connect via email at email@example.com or via phone by dialing (210) 458-5555.
Preferred File Type for Electronic "Box" Submission
Although RowdySpace has the capability of uploading any file type, reviewers will need to have the specific application on their own computer to open the file.
After speaking with some faculty and UTSA technology experts, members of the Office of Information Technology (OIT) and the Office of the Provost have come up with a list of the most common and accessible file formats at UTSA.
The recommended file formats are as follows:
- Documents: PDF
- Graphics/Images: JPEG, GIF
- Audio: mp3
- Video: WMV (OIT will offer support to faculty who need assistance with converting video files to WMV format. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
If you would like to submit a file format not listed above, please work with your department and college to ensure your reviewers will have the proper software to access this file