Resources for Department and College Administrative Staff in Digital Measuers
Deans, department chairs, and department or college administrative staff use DM for a variety of administrative functions, such as workload reporting, faculty evaluations, and faculty credentialing.
You can also Run Reports and Create a New Report in DM. The reports available to you under the Run Reports function are pre-built reports (such as workload reports) that you generate for your faculty, department or college. You also have the option under Run Reports to create a new report, customized to your reporting needs, using the data in DM. (This function was previously known as Ad Hoc Reporting.)
Tools and help are available to you as you navigate DM.
- Click on any of the links in the menu bar to the left to view pertinent information and links to the related user’s manuals and guides. The manuals and guides walk the user through each process in an efficient linear fashion. The Table of Contents in each document can direct you to assistance with a specific point in the process. (You can also access these user’s manuals from the related page on the menu to the left.)
- Click on “Important Dates” to view upcoming deadlines and events related to workload reporting, annual reports, credentialing, etc.
- Click on What’s New in DM on the menu bar for news of upgrades and enhancements in DM. These features often make using DM easier or more intuitive (i.e., the ability to import citations and the search function).
- If you experience difficulty logging in to Digital Measures or need assistance with DM, please contact the UTSA DM administrator:
Digital Measures | DigitalMeasures@utsa.edu | 210-458-6137
- If you have myUTSA ID log-in issues or network issues, please contact OIT Connect at 458-5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org