Faculty Credentialing in Digital Measures
Faculty credentials must be entered and verified for all Instructors of Record for SACSCOC accreditation, using the Faculty Education and Faculty Credentialing screens in DM. Faculty degrees/transcripts are entered by department/college administrative staff on the Faculty Education screen. Faculty qualifications to teach courses are determined by the department chair and entered on the Faculty Credentialing screen.
The faculty credentialing process:
- Add faculty education and credentialing information or edit existing faculty information in DM by the end of Census Day.
- All classes must have faculty assigned or be closed/cancelled in Banner by the end of Census Day.
- Faculty assignments should not be changed after Census Day.
- Faculty degrees and qualifications must be entered on their Faculty Education and Faculty Credentialing screens in DM by the appropriate deadline each term.
For help with credentialing questions please contact Monica Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more faculty credentialing information please visit:
- If you experience difficulty logging in to Digital Measures or need assistance with DM, please contact the UTSA DM administrator:
Digital Measures | DigitalMeasures@utsa.edu | 210-458-6137
- If you have myUTSA ID log-in issues or network issues, please contact OIT Connect at 458-5555 or email@example.com