Welcome to the UTSA DigitalMeasures Website!
New Enhancements in DigitalMeasures
Browser SupportDigitalMeasures now supports Rapid Reports and the PasteBoard in additional browsers - Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
Manage DataInactive user accounts are now filtered out of the Manage Data lists so that you can focus on your current users and find users more easily.
Summary ScreensWhen a user saves a record, DigitalMeasures has made it easy for you to see the record on the summary screen - the screen now anchors so you see it, and the record is highlighted in green.
Run Custom ReportsThe parameters that a user chooses when generating a report through Run Custom Reports can now be displayed and leveraged in the report. This provides custom reports with the ability to print these criteria or to use them to refine the report output in additional ways.
- Ad Hoc Reports Instructions (PDF)
- Annual Report Evaluation Instructions – Dept. Chairs/Deans (PDF)
- Annual Report Mapping (.rtf) (Shows where items from the DM vita screens map to the Annual Report.)
- Annual Report User’s Manual (PDF)
- Education and Faculty Credentialing Manual (PDF)
- Faculty Workload Manual (PDF)
- Trainers and Contact Information (.xls)
- Vita User’s Manual (PDF)
Dates to Remember for Colleges/Departments
- Remember to keep your Vita up-to-date throughout the year. Refer to the User's Manual under the “Resources” section above to assist you with your Vita. We suggest you save all of the manuals to a convenient place on your computer for easier reference while you are using DM.
- Log in to DM by clicking on the “UTSA Faculty Career Portfolio” button in the upper right-hand corner above.
- You may view, print and download your vita in DM (using the Rapid Reports tab at the bottom of the page).
- Watch your email or return to this page for further updates from DM at UTSA.
- Training for Deans/Associate Deans and their administrative staff on faculty workload verification in DM.
- Custom Vitas/Reports for colleges/departments.
(DigitalMeasures Faculty Application support is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 to 5:00.)
To contact a DigitalMeasures trainer in your college/department, please refer to the DigitalMeasures Trainers and Contact Information (.xls) document under the "Resources" section above.
If you have myUTSA ID login issues or network issues, please contact OIT Connect at 458-5555.
If you have questions regarding DigitalMeasures, need assistance with a process, or wish to make suggestions, please contact the DigitalMeasures administrator at email@example.com.