Welcome to the UTSA Digital Measures Website!
UTSA has replaced the Faculty Academic Information Reporting (FAIR) system with a new system, the UTSA Faculty Career Portfolio in DigitalMeasures (DM). A committee of UTSA faculty chose DM after a positive review of its features in comparison with FAIR..
- DigitalMeasures Vita User’s Manual (PDF)
- DigitalMeasures Annual Report User’s Manual (PDF)
- Annual Report Evaluation Instructions – Dept. Chairs/Deans (PDF)
- Annual Report Mapping (.rtf) (Shows where items from the DM vita screens map to the Annual Report.)
- DigitalMeasures Trainers and Contact Information (.xls)
Dates to Remember
What To Do Now
- Remember to keep your Vita up-to-date throughout the year. Refer to the User's Manual under the “Resources” section above to assist you with your Vita. We suggest you save all of the manuals to a convenient place on your computer for easier reference while you are using DM.
- Log in to DM by clicking on the “UTSA Faculty Career Portfolio” button in the upper right-hand corner above.
- You may view, print and download your vita in DM (using the Rapid Reports tab at the bottom of the page).
- Watch your email or return to this page for further updates from DM at UTSA.
- Training for Deans/Associate Deans and their administrative staff on faculty workload verification and faculty credentialing in DM.
- Custom Vitas/Reports for colleges/departments
(DigitalMeasures Faculty Application support is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 to 5:00.)
To contact a DigitalMeasures trainer in your college/department, please refer to the DigitalMeasures Trainers and Contact Information (.xls) document under the "Resources" section above.
If you have myUTSA ID login issues or network issues, please contact OIT Connect at 458-5555.
If you have questions regarding DigitalMeasures, need assistance with a process, or wish to make suggestions, please contact the DigitalMeasures project team at firstname.lastname@example.org.