Welcome to the UTSA Digital Measures Website!
Digital Measures SharePoint Archive
This archive houses the official faculty annual reports, evaluations, workload reports, and SACS faculty rosters. To access the archive, click on the link below. If you are opening the archives from off-campus, you may be asked to log in using your MyUTSA ID and passphrase. Access is limited to deans, department chairs and their administrative staff. Individual faculty cannot access this archive, but may contact their department or college to obtain copies of their archived reports.
New Enhancements in Digital Measures
Search FunctionDigital Measures now allows you to search from the summary screens to quickly and easily locate records. For example, if you are working on the ‘Intellectual Contributions’ screen in DM, you can search for a publication using key words in the title, the year of publication, or even the fields within individual records.
Import CitationsA new feature in Digital Measures allows you to import your citations from publication databases and reference managers (such as Google Scholar, RefWorks, etc.) You can export the citation as a BibTeX file to your computer and then upload it directly into the ‘Intellectual Contributions’ screen of DM. The citation data will populate the screen automatically with just a few clicks. For easy, step-by-step directions for exporting and uploading your citation information, click here: http://info.digitalmeasures.com/bibtex.html.
Browser SupportDigital Measures now supports Rapid Reports and the PasteBoard in Google Chrome and Apple Safari.
Summary ScreensWhen you save a record, Digital Measures has made it easy for you to see the record on the summary screen - the screen now anchors so you see it, and the record is temporarily highlighted in green.
- Ad Hoc Reports Instructions (PDF)
- Annual Report Evaluation Instructions – Dept. Chairs/Deans (PDF)
- Annual Report Mapping (.rtf) (Shows where items from the DM screens map to the Annual Report.)
- UTSA Faculty Annual Report User’s Manual (PDF)
- Education and Faculty Credentialing Manual (PDF)
- Faculty Workload Manual (PDF)
- Trainers and Contact Information (.xls)
- Official UTSA Vita User’s Manual (PDF)
- Workload Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Dates to Remember
- Remember to keep your vita up-to-date throughout the year. Refer to the Official UTSA Vita User's Manual under the ‘Resources’ section on this page to assist you with your vita. We suggest you save all of the manuals to a convenient place on your computer for easier reference while you are using DM.
- Log in to DM by clicking on the “UTSA Faculty Career Portfolio” button in the upper right-hand corner above.
- You may view, print and download your vita in DM (using the Rapid Reports tab at the bottom of the page).
- Watch your email or return to this page for further updates from DM at UTSA.
(DigitalMeasures Faculty Application support is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 to 5:00.)
To contact a Digital Measures trainer in your college/department, please refer to the Digital Measures Trainers and Contact Information (.xls) document under the "Resources" section on this page.
If you have myUTSA ID login issues or network issues, please contact OIT Connect at 458-5555.
If you have questions regarding Digital Measures, need assistance with a process, or wish to make suggestions, please contact the Digital Measures administrator, Tia Palsole, at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 8038.