Annual Report – Chair/Dean Evaluations in Digital Measures
Department chairs and deans create faculty evaluations in DM using the ‘Annual Report – Chair/Dean Evaluations’ screen. A step-by-step guide to this process can be found in the “Instructions for Creating Annual Report – Chair/Dean Evaluations” (link provided below).
The faculty evaluation process:
- Check the “Important Dates” link in the menu on the left side of this page to insure compliance with deadlines.
- Review the faculty member’s annual report, using the DM SharePoint archive.
- Create, complete and save the faculty member’s evaluation, using the ‘Annual Report – Chair/Dean Evaluations’ screen.
- Electronically sign and date the evaluation in DM.
Your Department/College DM Trainers should be your first line of help if you run into problems or need clarification.
You may also contact the UTSA DM administrator for assistance:
Tia Palsole | email@example.com |Ext. 8038
Useful Resources and Documents:
- Instructions for Creating Annual Report – Chair/Dean Evaluations
(A step-by-step guide to preparing your faculty evaluations in DM)
- Department/College DM Trainers