Annual Report in Digital Measures
Annual reports are generated in DM using either Run Reports or Rapid Reports. Most of the information on the “UTSA Faculty Annual Report” is populated from existing data in DM (such as your Scheduled Teaching, Directed Student Activities, etc.), as well as the accomplishments and activities you have recorded in DM.
To finalize your annual report:
- Check the “Important Dates” link in the menu on the left side of this page to insure compliance with deadlines.
- Insure that you have entered and saved all of your activities and accomplishments in the appropriate screens in DM.
- You may also wish to edit your courses in the ‘Scheduled Teaching’ screen to enter information in the optional fields near the bottom of the screen, where you can more fully and specifically explain your accomplishments in teaching.
- Create, complete and save a new record for the evaluation year on the ‘Annual Report Summary’ screen in DM.
- Electronically sign and date the ‘Annual Report Summary’ screen in DM for the evaluation year.
Your department/college DM trainers (link below) should be your first line of help if you run into problems or need clarification.
You may also contact the UTSA DM administrator for assistance:
Tia Palsole | email@example.com |Ext. 8038
Useful Resources and Documents:
- UTSA Faculty Annual Report User’s Manual
(A step-by-step guide to preparing your annual report)
- Instuctions for Viewing and Acknowledging Your Annual Evaluation
- How Your DM Data Maps to Your Annual Report
- Department/College DM Trainers