Faculty Credentialing in Digital Measures
Faculty credentials must be entered and verified for all active faculty for SACS accreditation, using the Education and Faculty Credentialing screen in DM. Credentials are entered by department/college administrative staff and verified by the Provost’s Office.
The faculty credentialing process:
- Check the “Important Dates” link in the menu on the left side of this page to insure compliance with deadlines.
- Add faculty credentialing information or edit existing faculty information in DM by the end of Census Day.
- All classes must have faculty assigned or be closed/cancelled in Banner by the end of Census Day.
- Faculty assignments should not be changed after Census Day.
- Department chairs/program directors and deans must review and approve for accuracy and electronically date sign each required Education and Faculty Credentialing screen in DM by the appropriate deadline each term.
For help with credentialing questions please contact Linda Starnes in the Office of the Vice Provost for Institutional Effectiveness | email@example.com | Ext. 4706.
You may also contact the UTSA DM administrator for assistance:
Tia Palsole | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ext. 8038