- Academic Innovation Home
- About Us
- Teaching Resources
- Online Course Design Checklist
- Faculty Champions
- FERPA and Classroom Recordings
- Guide to Secure Video Conferencing Tools
- Zoom Resources
- Adobe Institute
- Graduate Adobe Institute
- ACUE Inclusive Teaching for Equitable Learning
- FYE Mini-Grants
- Undergraduate Adobe Institute
- ACUE - Effective Teaching Practices (ETP)
- Teaching & Learning Reimagined
- Strategies for Inclusive Teaching Institute (SITI)
- Ally Pilot
- Innovation Academy
- Student Resources
- Training & Events
- Contact Us
Academic Innovation at UTSA brings together experts in teaching, technology, and virtual learning to champion innovative and transformational practices that enhance the academic experience of our students and faculty.
Teaching, Learning & Digital Transformation Resources
- Faculty - our Teaching Resources will help you find the information you need, whether you're brand new to teaching online, or just need a refresher.
- Students - check out the Student Learning Hub to help guide and support you through your remote learning journey.
- Visit our Contact Us page to learn the various ways to connect with us depending on your needs, whether you're looking for Blackboard support, digital accessibility advice, a teaching and learning consultation, and more.
Explore Artificial Intelligence in Higher Education
Artificial Intelligence (AI) programs like ChatGPT have the potential to transform teaching and learning as much as it's changing industries and the workforce. Academic Innovation is building strategies and resources to help faculty ensure academic excellence is maintained, while also being able to harness the power of AI to promote new pedagogical practices.
Learn more at Teaching Learning & Digital Transformation.