- About Us
- Teaching Resources
- Faculty Champions
- FERPA and Classroom Recordings
- Guide to Secure Video Conferencing Tools
- Zoom Resources
- Adobe Institute
- Graduate Adobe Institute
- FYE Mini-Grants
- Adobe Undergraduate Institute
- ACUE - Effective Teaching Practices (ETP)
- Teaching & Learning Reimagined
- Ally Pilot
- Innovation Academy
- Roadrunner Assistantship Academy
- Student Experience Project
- Student Resources
- Training & Events
- Contact Us
Academic Innovation at UTSA brings together experts in teaching, technology, and virtual learning to champion innovative and transformational practices that enhance the academic experience of our students and faculty.
- Faculty - our Teaching Resources will help you find the information you need, whether you're brand new to teaching online, or just need a refresher.
- Students - check out the Student Learning Hub to help guide and support you through your remote learning journey.
- Visit our Contact Us page to learn the various ways to connect with us depending on your needs, whether you're looking for Blackboard support, digital accessibility advice, a teaching and learning consultation, and more.
Generative Artificial Intelligence can enhance and personalize learning experiences, facilitate data-driven decision-making and automate repetitive tasks. The UTSA AI Peer Learning Network and Academic Innovation have released 'Using Generative AI in Teaching, Learning and Research,' a set of faculty-created guidelines that can be a starting point to discovery and innovation.