Academic Innovation Support Channels
Looking for help with online teaching strategies? Have questions about how to use the digital learning tools available to you and your students? Academic Innovation is here to help! Use one of our support options below to get started.
24/7 Canvas Support
- Phone: Call 210-458-4520 and press Ext. 1 for Canvas Support.
- Email: To contact Canvas Support directly, email Support@instructure.com. Note: You must use your UTSA email account.
- Self-Help Portal: Log into Canvas and look for the 'Help' button on the bottom left of the browser window.
Virtual Support and Events
- Book a Consultation: Our team of Teaching & Learning Consults and Instructional Designers are ready to assist you with digital tools, course design, and best teaching practices.
- Upcoming Webinars and Virtual Office Hours: Take advantage of our live webinars and virtual office hours led by subject matter experts on campus by visiting the faculty event calendar.
- Teaching, Learning & Digital Transformation Support: Email email@example.com or call 210-458-4520 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Accessibility Support: Email DigitalAccessibility@utsa.edu for support related to accessibility in your online courses.
- Student Resources: Looking for resources to help your students get through the semester? Check out the Student Support Gateway.
- Teaching Resources: Academic Innovation provides various options for faculty and students to meet, collaborate, and learn. Use this resource pageto get started.
- Quality Matters: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support related to Quality Matters including upcoming workshops and resources.
- Adobe Resources: Visit our Adobe Creative Campus page for info and training on the Creative Cloud suite of apps UTSA faculty, staff and students have for free.
General Questions or Support
Email email@example.com or call 210-458-4520 Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. to speak to one our team members.