Academic Innovation Support Channels
Looking for help with online teaching strategies? Have questions about how to use the digital learning tools available to you and your students? Academic Innovation is here to help! Use one of our support options below to get started.
24/7 Blackboard Support
- Phone: Call 210-458-4520 and press option 1 to access Blackboard Support anytime.
- Email: Blackboard Support can be emailed directly at email@example.com (for faster service, please use your UTSA email account)
- Self Help Portal: Live chat; create a case; access Bb knowledgebase articles (log in for full experience)
Virtual Support and Events
- Blackboard Support Virtual Consultation: Book a virtual appointment with a Blackboard Support Specialist for a 30-minute consultation, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Click on the book a consultation link to get started.
- Upcoming Webinars and Virtual Office Hours: Take advantage of our live webinars and virtual office hours led by subject matter experts on campus by visiting the faculty event calendar.
- Teaching and Learning Support: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-458-4520 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Accessibility Support: Email DigitalAccessibility@utsa.edu for support related to accessibility in your online courses.
- Student Resources: Looking for resources to help your students get through the semester? Check out the Student Support Gateway.
- Teaching Resources: Academic Innovation provides various options for faculty and students to meet, collaborate, and learn. Use this resource page to get started.
- Adobe Resources: Visit our Adobe Creative Campus page for info and training on the Creative Cloud suite of apps UTSA faculty, staff and students have for free.
General Questions or Support
Email email@example.com or call 210-458-4520 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. to speak to one our team members.