Academic Innovation Support Channels
Looking for help with online teaching strategies? Have questions about how to use the digital learning tools available to you and your students? Academic Innovation is here to help! Use one of our support options below to get started.
24/7 Blackboard Support
- Phone: Call 210-458-4520 and press option 1 to access Blackboard Support anytime.
- Email: Blackboard Support can be emailed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org (for faster service, please use your UTSA email account)
- Self Help Portal: Live chat; create a case; access Bb knowledgebase articles (log in for full experience)
Virtual Support and Events
- Blackboard Support Virtual Consultation: Book a virtual appointment with a Blackboard Support Specialist for a 30-minute consultation, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Click on the book a consultation link to get started.
- Upcoming Webinars: Take advantage of our live webinars led by subject matter experts on campus by visiting the faculty event calendar.
- AI’s Virtual Office Hours: Have questions? Join Academic Innovation's Virtual Office Hours from 9-10 a.m. and 4-5 p.m. Digital Accessibility Virtual Office Hours from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. every Wednesday this Spring.
- Teaching and Learning Support: Email email@example.com or call 210-458-4520 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Accessibility Support: Email DigitalAccessibility@utsa.edu for support related to accessibility in your online courses.
- Student Resources: Looking for resources to help your students get through the semester? Check out our student resources.
- Teaching Resources: Academic Innovation provides various options for faculty and students to meet, collaborate, and learn. Use this resource page to get started.
- Adobe Resources: Visit our Adobe Creative Campus page for info and training on the Creative Cloud suite of apps UTSA faculty, staff and students have for free.
General Questions or Support
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-458-4520 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. to speak to one our team members.