Academic Innovation Support Channels
Looking for help with online teaching strategies? Have questions about how to use the digital learning tools available to you and your students? Academic Innovation is here to help! Use one of our support options below to get started.
24/7 Blackboard Support
- Phone: Call 210-458-4520 and press option 1 to access Blackboard Support anytime.
- Email: Blackboard Support can be emailed directly at email@example.com(for faster service, please use your UTSA email account)
- Online Consultation: Book a virtual appointment with a Blackboard Support Specialist for a 30-minute consultation.
- Self Help Portal: Access the Blackboard Self Help Portal and find an article from our knowledgebase or start a live chat.
Virtual Support and Events
- Book a Consultation: Our team of Teaching & Learning Consults and Instructional Designers are ready to assist you with digital tools, course design, and best teaching practices.
- Upcoming Webinars and Virtual Office Hours: Take advantage of our live webinars and virtual office hours led by subject matter experts on campus by visiting the faculty event calendar.
- Teaching, Learning & Digital Transformation Support: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-458-4520 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Accessibility Support: Email DigitalAccessibility@utsa.edu for support related to accessibility in your online courses.
- Student Resources: Looking for resources to help your students get through the semester? Check out the Student Support Gateway.
- Teaching Resources: Academic Innovation provides various options for faculty and students to meet, collaborate, and learn. Use this resource pageto get started.
- Quality Matters: Email email@example.com for support related to Quality Matters including upcoming workshops and resources.
- Adobe Resources: Visit our Adobe Creative Campus page for info and training on the Creative Cloud suite of apps UTSA faculty, staff and students have for free.
General Questions or Support
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-458-4520 Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. to speak to one our team members.