'Runner Career Launch
As key contributors to the UTSA community our student employees grow professionally all while earning their degree and pursuing their educational and career goals.
UTSA employs more than 1,000 students each year, with approximately 150-175 new positions made available this year as part of the Classroom to Career initiatives, filling a variety of roles across campus. A successful on-campus student employee is:
- Contributing financially to their academic and personal goals
- Developing valuable, transferable & marketable skills
- Building connections and belonging to campus
- Establishing new relationships and creating a network of colleagues, peers, and professionals
- Enjoying flexibility of a professional on-campus employer who provides flexibility between course and work schedules among a workplace that values the student first
UTSA Student Staff will develop the following skills:
- Career & Self-Development
- Critical Thinking
- Equity & Inclusion
On-Campus Student Employee Supervisors:
This brief explanation video will help you navigate our website! For further questions, contact email@example.com.
With appreciation to our Committee Members:
Lisa Vázquez Vigil, University Career Center; Andrew Chadick, Campus Recreation; Maria Alejandro, Center for Civic Engagement; Lukas Valdes, Center for Civic Engagement; Liz Rockstroh, Student Union; Maggie Floyd, Student Development & Leadership; Eliot Howard, Student Leadership Development; Victoria Lopez-Herrera, Campus Recreation; Daniel Campos, Financial Aid & Scholarships; Leonardo Amaro, Campus Services; Laura Nadeau, Housing Administration; Angelica Enriquez, Office of the Vice Provost for Student Success