Changes to the Spring 2021 semester calendar
UTSA has extended the Spring 2021 semester to accommodate for the week-long campus closure due to severe winter weather conditions and power disruptions.
- Most notably, the last day of classes will be Friday, May 7. The last day of classes previously had been set for May 4.
- Final exams will be held May 10–14, with Saturday, May 8, as a designated student study day.
- Spring Break holidays will remain as scheduled for the long semester: March 8–12. There should be no required deadlines or assignments for students March 8–14.
- Midterm grades will be due March 18, and final grades will be due May 19. The deadline for faculty to enter grades on each of those dates is 2 p.m.
- For the first 8-week session, the last day of classes will be March 18; final exams will be held March 19.
- The second 8-week session will remain unchanged, as will the May minimester in the Summer 2021 calendar.
Complete information—including adjusted course drop deadlines, installment payment deadlines, and course evaluation periods—can be found in the updated Spring 2021 Academic Calendar. (You may need to refresh your browser to see the updated version.)