Latest campus and coronavirus information Roadrunner Roadmap
Academic Insights
Academic Insights

Learning on the go

March 18, 2021
UTSA students are on the go – many are using portable and mobile devices to access and complete their course materials. Here's the breakdown of what devices our students report primarily using to learn online:
chart showing device breakdown, laptop 53%, desktop 15%, smartphone 21%, tablet 11%, mobile devices combined 32%
The fact that nearly one third of our students are learning on mobile devices reinforces how important it is to make sure course materials and activities are accessible. UTSA Academic Innovation is here to help, offering support for all aspects of online teaching and learning to aid student success.