Faculty News 08.16.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Preparing for the Start of Fall 2021 - teaching resources and reminders
- Labster: Virtual Lab Simulation Tool
- Digital Accessibility in an Online Learning Environment
- Important Faculty Information & Deadlines Related to Fall 2021 Adjustments
- This Week's Events
- Notifications: UTSA Libraries Reopen; Faculty Center Reopening Postponed
- Resources for Teaching and Research