Faculty News 08.30.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Teaching tips: Grade Smarter, Not Harder
- Enable Live Transcript in Zoom
- Reminder: iClicker is the only approved and supported student response system at UTSA
- This Week's Events (with a preview of upcoming events)
- Faculty Features: Rey Villanueva
- Notifications: Mandatory COVID-19 Testing Program info to add to syllabi
- Resources for Teaching and Research