Faculty News 09.07.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Teaching tips: Creating engaging content
- RSVP to Faculty Convocation
- This Week's Events (with a preview of upcoming events)
- Noteworthy: Faculty earn tenure, promotion and emeritus recognition
- Mandatory COVID-19 Testing Program info to add to syllabi
- New teaching-related FAQs added to Roadrunner Roadmap site
- Reminder: Oct. 4 deactivation of @my.utsa.edu email addresses
- Resources for Teaching and Research