Faculty News 09.13.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Teaching tips: Effective class discussions
- Add key academic dates/deadlines to your Outlook calendar
- Reminder: Faculty Annual Review deadline is Sept. 15
- This Week's Events
- Opportunities: Mid-Career Mentoring Program for Tenured Faculty
- Mandatory COVID-19 Testing Program
- New teaching-related FAQs added to Roadrunner Roadmap site
- Watch Faculty Convocation virtual ceremony any time
- Reminder: Oct. 4 deactivation of @my.utsa.edu email addresses
- Resources for Teaching and Research