Faculty News 09.20.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Teaching tips:
- Maximizing your time
- Returning to in-person learning
- New Incentive Opportunities for Interdisciplinary Projects
- Reserve Outdoor Learning Environments
- Mentoring and Coaching Community of Best Practices for Senior Faculty - deadline 9/22
- New Cohort Open for ACUE Fellowships - deadline 9/24
- Becoming a Mentor @ UTSA - deadline 9/24
- Mid-Career Mentoring Program for Tenured Faculty - deadline 10/6
- This Week's Events
- Reminder: Oct. 4 deactivation of @my.utsa.edu email addresses
- Resources for Teaching and Research