Faculty News 11.22.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Time to give thanks; communicate your policies clearly to your students this week
- Podcast dives into UTSA's unique integration of tech and inclusive pedagogy
- Course evalution issue - deadline extended until Dec. 2
- Faculty Feature: Luca Pozzi
- Participate in New Spring Semester Peer-Mentoring Teams
- Faculty Award Call for Nominations
- This Week's Events
- Blackboard Course Removal - AY 2018-19
- Graduate Student Spotlights - Nominate Your Students
- Resources for Teaching and Research