Faculty News 12.06.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Accessibility Features Can Boost Productivity and Ease Fatigue
- Blackboard to ASAP Grade Transfer Process
- This Week's Events
- Reminder: Academic Dates & Deadlines
- Spring 2022 Course Templates Are Now Available
- NCFDD Professional Development Opportunity for Tenure Track and Tenured Faculty
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program
- Participate in New Spring Semester Peer-Mentoring Teams
- Faculty Award Call for Nominations
- Resources for Teaching and Research