Faculty News 01.10.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Guidance and New Resources to Support Teaching in Spring
- Faculty Feature: Alicia Swan
- This Week's Events
- Spring Cohort - ACUE Inclusive Teaching and Equitable Learning Course
- Spring 2022 Faculty Book Club
- NCFDD Professional Development Opportunity for Tenure Track and Tenured Faculty
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program
- Labster: Virtual Lab Simulation Tool
- Instructors and Students Now Able to Access BryteWave Digital Content from Blackboard
- Resources for Teaching and Research