Faculty News 01.03.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Welcome Back - syllabus templates; post syllabus to Bluebook; order your textbooks; preparing your Spring courses in Blackboard
- This Week's Events
- Instructors and Students Now Able to Access BryteWave Digital Content from Blackboard
- Adobe Spark is Now Creative Cloud Express
- Deadline Today — Participate in New Spring Semester Peer-Mentoring Teams
- NCFDD Professional Development Opportunity for Tenure Track and Tenured Faculty
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program
- Resources for Teaching and Research