Faculty News 01.31.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- How to Ease the Transition Back to Your Scheduled Modality
- How Do UTSA Faculty Connect with Students Across Modalities?
- Academic Integrity
- This Week's Events
- UTSA invests $200K to elevate student engagement
- UTSA faculty members recognized by world-renowned scientific council
- Call for Internal Applicants: Assistant Vice President for Faculty Research Development
- NCFDD Professional Development Opportunity for Tenure Track and Tenured Faculty
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program
- Resources for Teaching and Research