Faculty News 02.07.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Creating Classroom Routines
- Facilitating Student Connections
- Support Student Learning Through Proactive Captioning
- ITC Centennial 2068: Share Your Thoughts
- Faculty Feature: Hector Aguilar
- This Week's Events
- Call for Nominations: Examples of Excelencia
- NCFDD Professional Development Opportunity for Tenure Track and Tenured Faculty (deadline Feb. 15, 2022)
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program
- Resources for Teaching and Research