Faculty News 02.28.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Supporting Students During Midterms
- Orientation to RowdyFLEX: Explore Flexible Teaching & Learning Spaces
- This Week's Events
- Call for Abstract Proposals: SURF Conference
- Upcoming Adobe Faculty/Staff Institutes
- Instructor Incentives and Development Opportunities
- Mini-Grant Program
- STAR Grants Program
- Blackboard Ally Pilot
- Call for Applications: Advancing Next-Gen Faculty Leadership Fellow Program
- Noise Alert: Rowdy Gras
- Resources for Teaching and Research