Faculty News 03.07.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Improving Teaching Through Professional Collaboration
- Collaborative Tools to Spark Student Conversations and Connections
- Proactive Captioning Support
- This Week's Events
- Call for Abstract Proposals: SURF Conference
- Call for Applications: Advancing Next-Gen Faculty Leadership Fellow Program
- STAR Grants Program for UTSA Faculty
- Upcoming Adobe Faculty/Staff Institutes
- Resources for Teaching and Research