Faculty News 03.21.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- New Resources to Support Your Students and Yourselves
- Proactive Captioning Support
- FEATURED OPPORTUNITY: Call for Applications - Advancing Next-Gen Faculty Leadership Fellow Program (deadline March 25)
- This Week's Events
- UTSA Innovation Academy
- Sign Up: Becoming a Mentor @ UTSA
- STAR Grants Program for UTSA Faculty
- UTSA Libraries Faculty Grants Open: Call for Applications
- Upcoming Adobe Faculty/Staff Institutes
- Resources for Teaching and Research