Faculty News 04.04.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Meaningful End-of-Semester Projects
- FEATURED OPPORTUNITY: STAR Grants Program (deadline April 7)
- This Week's Events
- Upcoming Adobe Faculty/Staff Institutes
- Call for Abstracts: 12th Annual Frontiers of Translational Science Research Day
- UTSA Libraries Adopt-a-Free-Textbook Grant
- The Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- Ramadan 2022
- Faculty Center Update: Renovations to JPL
- Resources for Teaching and Research