Faculty News - June 2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Hit Play on the Summer Semester
- Research Tip of the Month: Free Research Training Events
- June Events
- Office of Strategic Research Initiatives - Limited Submission Opportunities
- 2022 SURF Conference - June 16
- UTSA Libraries Announces New E-Resource: WSJ.com
- Printing in the Faculty Center
- Resources for Research and Teaching