Faculty News 08.01.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Planning for the Fall Semester
- Download Syllabus Template
- Prep Course Materials
- Copy Your Course Into New Blackboard Shell
- Get Help When You Need It
- This Week's Events
- Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship
- UTSA Libraries Announces Temporary Closure of the Assembly Room
- Printing in the Faculty Center
- Resources for Research and Teaching