Faculty News 08.08.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Accessible and Inclusive Teaching
- New Resources: Web and Digital Accessibility
- New Course Reserves Blackboard Feature
- Faculty Feature: Maho Sonmez
- This Week's Events
- Adobe Institute
- Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship
- Annual Review and Workload Process
- An Improved Blackboard Login Experience
- JPL Assembly Room Temporarily Closed
- Printing in the Faculty Center
- Resources for Research and Teaching