Faculty News 09.12.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Enhancing the Learning Experience for All Students
- This Week's Events
- Open Texas 2022
- First-Year Student Experience and Faculty Engagement Mini-Grant Program
- Becoming a Mentor @ UTSA Opportunity
- Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship 2023-2024
- STAR Grant Program for UTSA Faculty
- Adobe Webinar Series: Academic Essentials
- Annual Review and Workload Process
- Get Published! Runner Research Press Helps with Funding Agency Publishing Mandates
- Faculty Center: All for You
- Resources for Research and Teaching