Faculty News 09.26.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Help Students Take Ownership of Their Learning and Growth
- This Week's Events
- ACUE Effective Teaching Practices
- ACUE Inclusive Teaching for Equitable Learning
- Harvard Radcliffe Fellowship 2023-2024
- Mid-Career Faculty Mentoring Program
- STAR Grant Program for UTSA Faculty
- 2022 Open Education Conference
- Texas Research Data Center Consortium's 10-Year Anniversary Celebration
- Adobe Webinar Series: Academic Essentials
- Faculty Center: All for You
- Resources for Research and Teaching