Faculty News 12.05.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- End of Semester Priorities
- UTSA Libraries Part of Historic Publishing Agreement
- This Week's Events
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
- Full Professor Coaching and Mentoring Book Club Program
- Westside Community Partnerships Faculty Seed Grants
- Online Learning Consortium
- Reframing Challenging Moments in Teaching: What is Doxing and How Can It Affect Faculty and Students?
- Let Built-In Accessibility Features Ease Fatigue
- Create Your Spring Semester Course Reading Lists Now
- Use Jabber to make calls from your work phone number on any device
- Resources for Research and Teaching