Faculty News 12.12.2022
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Time for Reflection and Looking Ahead
- Happy Holidays!
- This Week's Events
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
- Full Professor Coaching and Mentoring Book Club Program
- Westside Community Partnerships Faculty Seed Grants
- Call for Abstract Proposals - SURF Conference
- Online Learning Consortium
- Let Built-In Accessibility Features Ease Fatigue
- Create Your Spring Semester Course Reading Lists Now
- Resources for Research and Teaching