Faculty News 01.09.2023
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Gearing Up for the Semester with Assessment Design
- Why Use Rubrics?
- Get Help When You Need It
- Faculty Feature on Ibukun Gabriel Awolusi: First-generation student-turned-professor uses personal experience to mentor others
- This Week's Events
- Full Professor Coaching and Mentoring Book Club Program
- Call for Applications: Teaching Showcase - UTSA Academy of Distinguished Teaching Scholars
- Westside Community Partnerships Faculty Seed Grants
- Call for Abstract Proposals - SURF Conference
- Online Learning Consortium
- Create Your Spring Semester Course Reading Lists Now
- Resources for Research and Teaching