Faculty News 01.17.2023
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- UTSA is Becoming a Canvas Campus in Fall 2023
- Building Strong learning Communities
- Remember to Post Course Syllabi Online
- Student Accommodation Letters
- This Week's Events
- Call for Abstract Proposals - SURF Conference
- Sponsorships Available for NCFDD Faculty Success Program
- Call for Nominations: Examples of Excelencia
- Online Learning Consortium
- Resources for Research and Teaching