Faculty News 01.23.2023
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Tools for Success
- Buzz Around Canvas+
- UTSA Libraries Can Help Manage New HIH Data Management and Sharing Policy
- This Week's Events
- Call for Abstract Proposals - SURF Conference
- Sponsorships Available for NCFDD Faculty Success Program
- Call for Nominations: Examples of Excelencia
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Open Educational Resources Grant Program
- Compassion Fatigue Training Opportunity
- UTSA Libraries Faculty Grants Open: Call for Applications
- Online Learning Consortium
- Resources for Research and Teaching