Faculty News 03.06.2023
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Mid-semester Progress Check
- Faculty Will Have Access to Canvas on March 21
- This Week's Events
- Ally Pilot
- UTSA Libraries Faculty Grants Open: Call for Applications
- Call for Applications: Advancing Next-Gen Faculty Leadership Fellow Program
- Compassion Fatigue Training Opportunity
- Resources for Research and Teaching