Faculty News 04.10.2023
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Cultivating Marketable Skills
- Canvas+ Accessibility
- Academic Affairs Seeks Internal Candidates for Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- This Week's Events
- Register: Generation AI Summit
- Register: Earth Day Research Showcase
- Register: Draper Data Science Business Plan Competition and Los Datos Conference 2023
- Enroll: Compassion Fatigue Training Opportunity
- Enroll: Mental Health First Aid Training
- Resources for Research and Teaching