Faculty News 04.24.2023
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Strategies for Support
- Preparing for Fall 2023 Transition to Canvas
- Faculty Feature of Pepe Lee Chang: Haunted Houses, Shopping Malls and Music Tours Pave a Unique Path Toward Professorship
- This Week's Events
- Apply: Academic Affairs Seeks Internal Candidates for Associate Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs
- Enroll: Mental Health First Aid Training
- Resources for Research and Teaching