Faculty News 08.21.23
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email email@example.com to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Helping students find a path to success
- Featured Events:
- Academic Innovation continues Canvas support
- Getting students started with Canvas
- Student accommodation letters
- HACU 37th annual conference
- SREB Student Success Summit 2023
- University Resources