Faculty News 09.05.23
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Tips to engage all students
- Featured Events:
- UTSA Libraries - an introduction to citation managers - which one is right for you?
- UTSA Libraries crash course for faculty and researchers
- Community Solutions RIG meeting
- Changes to Blackboard access
- Canvas+ Ally Course Accessibility Report
- Adobe Express is improving
- Call for nominations: AAHHE Awards
- Think Science
- University Resources