Faculty News 09.11.23
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Engaging all students in discussion
- Featured Events:
- IoT RIG meeting
- Human Performance RIG meeting
- UT System Virtual Mini Conference Series - Teaching as Wellbeing
- UTSA Libraries - automate your citations with EndNote
- Blackboard: permanent removal of non-academic course content
- Digital Measures workflow forms due soon
- NCFDD 14-Day Writing Challenge
- Faculty Feature: Eddie Hernandez - a decade of helping pre-health students prepare for bold careers
- University Resources