Faculty News 09.18.23
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Engaging and informing students through group work
- Featured Events:
- Identifying new funding opportunities
- Proposal post-mortem: assessing declined proposals
- Fall 2023 Thrive workshop series: disrupting burnout with Dr. Patrice Buckner Jackson
- Adobe Express update: generative AI
- NCFDD 14-Day Writing Challenge
- University Resources