Faculty News 09.25.23
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email email@example.com to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Providing effective feedback
- Featured Events:
- Climate RIG meeting
- UTSA Libraries - simplifying citations with Zotero
- Academic Innovation continues Canvas support
- Adobe Express: text and type updates
- Empower students: report free and low-cost textbooks
- Faculty Appreciation Week
- NCFDD 14-Day Writing Challenge
- University Resources