Faculty News 10.09.23
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Helping struggling students
- Featured Events:
- UTSA Libraries - beware of predatory publishers
- ADTS Shared Experiences Forum: Student excuses - balancing accountability, empathy and skepticism
- Learn to do Quad Charts
- UT System Virtual Mini Conference Series - Teaching as Wellbeing
- Adobe Express update: animate from audio
- Empower students: report free and low-cost textbooks
- UTSA faculty shine with STAR awards for innovative teaching
- Ableism at Work in Higher Education
- University Resources