Faculty News 10.30.23
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Building marketable skills with experiential learning
- Featured Events:
- Canvas course settings and design Q&A
- AI for All
- Canvas assignment Q&A
- Ableism at work in higher education
- One university: strengthening collaboration across campus
- Sigma XI UTSA chapter installation ceremony
- Power of partnerships
- STAR grant applications close today at 5 p.m.
- Understanding the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Research & Engineering
- Call for High-Impact and Distinguished Research Papers
- University Resources