Virtual Office Hours
Do you need to contact any of our offices? In an effort to comply with the social distancing requirement, our services are taking place virtually for the fall 2020 semester. The front desks of each college and academic support office may be visited virtually via Zoom.
Drop into our virtual office hours Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Most office may also be reached by email and/or phone.
College Virtual Offices
Academic Support Unit Virtual Offices
- Virtual office hours are:
- 10 - 11 a.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (August 17 - September 4)
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. Tuesday and Thursday (August 17 - September 4)
- 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday (August 22 - 30)
- Visit our contact page for details
- The John Peace Library is open. Review library policies and see up-to-date information on library hours
- The Downtown Library is available by appointment only
Virtual services are available:
- After Thanksgiving break: JPL hours will remain unchanged until the end of the semester.
- Virtual office hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Connect with Student Assistance Services and Student Ombudsperson through the virtual offfce
- Share a student concern, idea or suggestion
- Discover student events and organizations on RowdyLink
- Follow Student Affairs on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat @UTSAStudents for information on programs and events