Welcome to the UTSA Digital Measures Website!
Digital Measures (DM) is the database used by UTSA for recording and organizing faculty academic and professional activities. Once you enter data in DM, the information is available for a variety of uses:
- Third Year, Tenure and Promotion, CPE and Emeritus Reviews
- Annual Report
- Workload Agreements
- Faculty Credentialing
- Other Custom and Ad Hoc Reports
Some information in DM is automatically uploaded for faculty:
- Demographic information
- Appointment information
- Classes taught each term
- Student evaluations of teaching
- Grant proposals and research expenditure data
Some information in DM is entered (or can be edited) by the department and/or college:
- Degrees obtained
- Additional credentials and documentation
- Dates regarding rank/tenure
Faculty enter their new accomplishments and activities. Just a few of the types of information faculty can record in DM are:
- Artistic performances and exhibits
- Academic and professional service
- Faculty development
How to enter your information in Digital Measures:
- How to Get Started in Digital Measures
- If your previous institution used Digital Measures, you can make a request to email@example.com to have your profile transferred over to UTSA. Be sure you include your name and previous institution's name when making the request.
- If you have your current CV in a word document, you can use Digital Measures' CV Imports function to upload the information to your profile quickly and accurately.
CV Imports User Guide: https://www.digitalmeasures.com/activity-insight/docs/guide.html
What's New in Digital Measures
Read the latest updates and discover what's new in Digital Measures.