Faculty News 09.27.2021
Faculty News is a collaboration between Academic Affairs and Research, Economic Development & Knowledge Enterprise. Major contributors include Academic Innovation, Faculty Success, Libraries, Registrar and the Office of Research Support. The newsletter lands in the inboxes of everyone with a faculty appointment, including tenured, tenure-track and fixed-term-track faculty, college deans and department chairs.
If you are not a faculty member but would like to receive these weekly newsletters, please email FacultyCenter@utsa.edu to be added to the list.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Fall 2021 Faculty Survey
- Teaching tips: Rubric resources
- ACUE Applications Still Open
- Teaching & Learning Reimagined at UTSA
- Create Your Own Textbooks with UTSA Libraries
- Mid-Career Mentoring Program for Tenured Faculty - deadline 10/6
- This Week's Events
- iClicker student account profiles impacted by Oct. 4 email migration
- Reminder: Oct. 4 deactivation of @my.utsa.edu email addresses
- Resources for Teaching and Research